BIRDIE | French Santal Rose | Coconut Wax 8 oz.
French Santal Rose
Hand poured in California using botanical all natural coconut wax and cotton wicks.
Infused with pure essential oils makes for a lush and clean burn.
How To Use:
Following Candle Care helps to ensure product quality + longevity. We highly recommend following each of the following steps:
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Reuse the vessel once it's done. Clean it out and you've got a beautiful vessel to store all your little treasures.
Safety first - because candles burn and contain a small flame, so we encourage following these common sense rules of thumb:
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- Always place your candle in a safe place. Away from the edge of a table or counter, and never place near anything that might catch fire.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.
- Keep away from fabrics of any kind.